If you use Android phone, then this article can be a benefit for you. Today we are going to tell you about the Android version. You must be aware of all the Android versions, this is the version of every Android phone. It has a new version every year. Today we bring you a latest version of Android. If you have an Android phone, you can upgrade it to a new version. So let’s go to our latest version of Android.
Here is the latest version of Android ahead of you
The Latest Version of Android is 9.0 (Pie)
The last beta of Android P was discharged on July 2018. On August 2018, Google authoritatively declared updates accessible for current Google Pixel gadgets, and the last arrival of Android 9 under the title “Pie” for discharge. There are also many new features in it, which you can use and take advantage of them. Let us now tell you how to update it.
How to Update latest version of Android
Now we were told to you how you can update your phone yourself. You can update your phone very easily without any problem. All you need is the internet. First you have to see whether your update has come or not. Let us tell you how to see your update and how to update it.
- You have to go to phone settings.
- You have to come down.
- You have to click on the software updates.
- After that you have to click on Download Now.
- Then you are shown the details, you have to click on Download Now.
In this way, you will start downloading, your phone will restart. Your phone will be updated. You can also check your latest version of Android very comfortably, you have to go to the phone’s settings and click on the below about phone and in version you can see your latest version.
All of android versions
- Android 1.5, Cupcake: April 2009
- Android 1.6, Donut: September 2009
- Android 2.0-2.1, Eclair: October 2009
- Android 2.2-2.2.3, Froyo: May 2010
- Android 3.0-3.2.6, Honeycomb: February 2011
- Android 4.0-4.0.4, Ice Cream Sandwich 2011
- Android 4.1-4.3.1, Jelly Bean: July 2012
- Android 4.4-4.4.4, KitKat: October 2013
- Android 5.0-5.1.1, Lollipop: November 2014
- Android 6.0-6.0.1, Marshmallow: October 2015
- Android 7.0-7.1.2, Nougat: August 2016
- Android 8.0-8.1, Oreo: August 2017
- Android 9.0, Pie: August 2018
This is the whole version that came first and which has come so far. You can take advantage of the new version in your phone by updating your phone and use the features without any problem. So go and update your phone now.